WakeUpNow Standard Business Card-03 – TEKTON Business
Business Cards provide contact information in a convenient, standardized size. While much of the information is the same from one Business Card to another, font, style, substrate, and imagery set you apart and make your impression unique.
The most common order options are 3.5″ x 2″ on 14 Pt. Gloss Cover stock. Often, Business Cards are printed full color on both sides (4/4) and are coated UV 2 Sides (Click here).
Business Cards are a time-honored way for people to swap contact information and provide a quick visual impression to the recipient. Their size makes it easy to keep them with you at all times, so you never lose an opportunity to make a valuable new contact. Consider adding a coupon or other promotion to the back of your card to help your new contact become your new customer.
In this ever more digital age, Business Cards still play a vital role. Whether providing information that the recipient enters manually into their contact list, that they scan into a digital device, or that they digitize directly from a QR Code on your card, Business Cards are as important as ever.
They are also commonly left in public places as part of marketing campaigns.
The most common order options are 3.5″ x 2″ on 14 Pt. Gloss Cover stock. Often, Business Cards are printed full color on both sides (4/4) and are coated UV 2 Sides.
Our standard size, listed below, is the most popular in the industry:
- 3.5″ x 2″
14pt Gloss Cover
You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders.
This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
14pt Uncoated Cover
You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality.
This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don’t want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt.
stock folds precisely.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Typical examples of this are magazine covers and high-end catalogs.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back. A typical example of this is a poster.
UV 2 Sides
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece. It is not recommended for products you need to write on after being printed.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
WakeUpNow helps you live life better.
Whether you want to vacation in style, find the hottest deals on the web, grab some healthy energy, or just get your finances in check, WakeUpNow has the products that make your life better.